Encore Rehabilitation would like to wish all of our
Occupational Therapists and Assistants
a Happy National Occupational Therapy Month!
Our Occupational Therapy Teams help individuals and families with achieving their maximum independency. Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants help people of all ages to participate in the things they want to do and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities (occupations).
These everyday activities include:
- Bathing / Showering
- Communication and Handwriting Skills
- Rest and Sleep
- Social Skills
- Eating, Swallowing, and Feeding
- Child Rearing
- Toileting and Toilet Hygiene
- Health Management and Maintenance
- Meal Preparation and Clean up
- Driving and Community Mobility
- Care of Pets
- Care of others
- Home Establishment and Maintenance
- Improved Strength and Endurance
- Safety Procedures and Emergency Responses.
Thank you to all our Occupational Therapists and Assistants for the quality care and deep compassion you give to our patients!